“It is a final touch everyone needs”
We all know how fast the Interior Industry is growing. Also, many aspirants want to start their own business and make a big name in this industry. With a huge scope in this career, there lies the need for Interior And Lifestyle Business Management Courses. Such courses help the aspirants to break in the Interior Business. The Interior And Lifestyle Business Management Courses prove to be guidelines for making an outstanding career in Interior Industry.
DURATION: 1 Year
CERTIFICATION: City of Oxford, UK and Times and Trends Academy
- Theory of Materials
- Services – I
- Interior Construction – I
- Graphic Design
- Basic Design
- Interior Design – I
- Interactive Skills
- Evolution of Design
- Furniture Design and Detailing – I
- Foundation of Interior
- Estimation and Costing
- Google SketchUp
- English Communication
- Vastu Shastra ( Specialization )
- Services – II
- Interior Construction – II
- Interior Design – II
- Professional Practices and Estimation
- CAD 2D and 3D
- 3D Studio and Photoshop
- Residential Interior Space Design
- Furniture Design and Detailing – II
- Development of Life Skills
- Indian History
- Modular Kitchen and Wardrobe Design (Specialisation)
- Concept and Space Planning (Specialisation)
- Interior Design – III
- Interior Construction – III
- Design Elective
- Environmental Design
- Design Dissertation
- Landscape Design
- Set Design
- Home Styling (Specialisation)
Note: Professional Certification in Interior (1yr, 2yrs, 3yrs) course curriculum is subject to revision as per industry requirement from time to time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- You can start your own business and there is no limit to earning as your business becomes well-established.
- The Indian Interior Industry is growing at 20% per year rate.
- Globally, the Interior business is growing at 13% per year rate.
- The growth in construction and real estate industry has led to the great demand of the Interior Designers and Decorators.
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
We at Times and Trends Academy (TTA), offer one of the best Interior And Lifestyle Business Management Courses. This course is well designed by the experts from industry with rich experience. Our Interior And Lifestyle Business Management Course is unique because it is more focused on practical education matching the latest industry standards. At TTA, there are continuous workshops, knowledgeable industry visits, guest lectures for evolution of students. The Interior And Lifestyle Business Management Course is designed in a way that the students get ready for being highly paid and successful in the business.
The great opportunity is awaiting you. Do visit TTA once and enquire about the Interior And Lifestyle Business Management Course.
Am I getting enough from this course?
- In-depth Technical Knowledge with Practical Sessions
- Assistance for Placements and Guidance for Career
- Faculty with experience and expertise
- Site Visits, Practical Workshops, and Business Professionals’ Lectures
Are you in a dilemma whether you will be placed or not after this course?
In the sphere of education and different institutions around what makes us stand apart is our 97% placement’s record in almost each year. Interior designing is a career choice having large scope has inspired students a lot. And we add to their inspiration by providing 100% placements to students having 50% average marks and 80% attendance.
These are our students who make us feel proud of their achievements.