WHAT IS MOVIE COSTUME DESIGN ?
We at Times and Trends Academy are well aware that working as a Fashion designer for Bollywood films seem like a far-fetched dream! But what if this dream came true?
We will help you connect the gap and kick start your dream career in fashion designing!
The students enrolling for “10 weeks at Costume Design Course (Fashion Reverse Innovation course)” will be intensively trained with industry-oriented skills. They will gain in-depth knowledge of applications and skills used by a Fashion Designer in the Indian Film Industry aka Bollywood!
Also, the course curriculum is designed in such a way that it helps in developing the 360-degree personalities of students.
- A course specially designed for anyone connected to the term Fashion Designing.
- A course which provides Internship opportunity as a Fashion Designer in Bollywood.
- A course which provides Industry relevant exposure to students.
DURATION: 10 Weeks (Weekend)
CERTIFICATION: Times and Trends Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
Internship in Bollywood
- After successful completion of “10 weeks Costume Design Course (Fashion Reverse Innovation course)”, students will get an internship opportunity to work with Mr Chandrakant Sonawane in his upcoming Bollywood movie projects.
- We also have Manasi Attarde who has worked as costume designer for a national-award-winning movie “Yellow”, “Bucket List”, “PM Narendra Modi” and another national-award-winning Marathi movie ‘Court’ as an Industry expert who will offer Internships to students. Isn’t that a dream come true?
Who will need Costume Design Course (Fashion Reverse Innovation course)?
- Aspiring Fashion Designers!
Students who are currently pursuing their education in fashion designing can add an extra edge to their resumes with this course.
- Fashion Designers!
Professionals who have an educational background in fashion designing can utilize this golden opportunity to step into Bollywood as a Fashion Designer.