We help career aspirants to master the AutoCAD software so that they can make a great career in designing 2D and 3D models.
DURATION: 1.5 Months
ELIGIBILITY: Under-graduate/ Graduate
- Introduction to Set Design
- Study of Design Styles
- Principles & Elements of Set Design
- Types of Set Design
- Materials in Set Design
- Construction of Set Design
- Script Reading
- Story Boarding
- Location Hunting
- Estimation & Budgeting
- Safety Measures
- Presentation Techniques
- Special Effects
- Drafting Techniques for Set Design
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Manual Drafting
- Hands-on Experience with Set Designing Events
- Workshop for 360-degree Holistic Development
- Live Set Design Event Visits
- Expert Faculty from Set Design Industry
- Live interaction with Set Designer and Event Managers
- Attractive Placements In Set Design Industry
- Training of Latest Software
- Business Insights
- Industry Developed and Upgraded Curriculum
- Audio and Video Enabled Labs
- State-of-Art Infrastructure
- Art Director – Movies
- Art Director – TV Shows
- Set Designer – Awards Shows, Fashion Shows, Chat Shows, News Channels, Concerts, Reality shows, etc.
- Set Designer for Wedding and other themed parties and events.
Times and Trends Academy offers a Certificate Course in Auto-CAD. This course will enable you to learn the working of the latest version of the Auto-CAD. The program is designed to help you pick the basics by using the software, and also learn to customize it that will help you shape your career.
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- You can work in different profiles likeAutoCAD Design Engineer, AutoCAD Helpdesk Support Engineer, AutoCAD Designer, CAD Technician, CAD Supervisor, Design Engineer, Graphic Designer, AutoCAD Technician, AutoCAD Draftsman, etc.
- AutoCAD Training makes a candidate eligible to work in various fields such as Interior design, Construction, Manufacturing, Architecture, Surveying, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Furniture Industry, Facilities Management, and much more.
- You can take a job or start taking contracts as a freelancer, in the industries where AutoCAD is required.
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers a professional AutoCAD Training Certification affiliated by AutoDesk. This course is specially designed in a way that students are prepared to be employable and competent. They become eligible to get a highly paid job after this AutoCAD Training. At TTA, there are highly configured computers for the students to practice and be perfect in AutoCAD.
So enhance your career with the AutoCAD Training at Times and Trends Academy. Register now and stand out in the crowd…
Am I getting enough from this course?
- Industry relevant and career- oriented syllabus
- Practical training along with in-depth theoretical knowledge.
- Highly configured computers for practical training.
- Guiding in portfolio creation, resume writing, etc.
Are you in a dilemma whether you will be placed or not after this course?
Come to Times and Trends Academy, Learn from the experts and get a placement for sure!!
Yes, our students get 100% placements if they have 80% attendance record and 50 % average marks in their respective course. We are really happy to have a 97% placement record!!
These are the students who have witnessed our genuine efforts of offering a highly paid career to the willing aspirants.
On the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Create, Print and Plot Drawings Using The Latest Version of Auto-CAD
- Master the Techniques And Concepts To Be Productive With Auto-CAD
- Work with the more Advanced Tools
- Share Drawings using Drawing Sets, E-Transmit, and Hyperlinks.
- Collaborates with others using the Cloud
- Create, Publish, And customize sheets and sheet sets
- Create 2D Drawings from 3D Models
- Work with the user coordinate system
- Auto-CAD Design Engineers
- Auto-CAD Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Auto-CAD Designer
- CAD Technician
- CAD Supervisor
- Design Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- AutoCAD Technician
- AutoCAD Draftsman
- 3D Visualozer
And much more….