“Give Your Career an Edge with ACCA..!”
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a global professional accounting organization that offers the “Chartered Certified Accountant” certificate. It was founded in 1904. With 2,00,000 members and 4,86,000 students in 180 countries, the ACCA is a rapidly expanding worldwide accountancy organization.
The ACCA qualification is an excellent way to start a career in accounting and finance since it is an internationally recognized education with up-to-date/industry relevant information. This is something that students may do in addition to graduating. This qualification is more appealing due to its flexible examination scheme.
Our ACCA-Association of Chartered Certified Accountants course offers the following:
- Theory and practice sessions focusing on skill development
- Teachers who are well-educated, experienced, and knowledgeable
- Students receive one-on-one attention in order to help them flourish.
- Computers with custom configurations for practice.
DURATION: 70 Hours Per Paper
CERTIFICATION: ACCA- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Bsc Honors from Oxford Brookes University, MSc From University of London
- Business and Technology
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
- Governance, Risk, and Ethics
- Corporate reporting
- Business Analysis
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Audit and Assurance